Introduction - Salesforce Non Profit (NPSP)
- Basic knowledge of using salesforce platform as business user, NPSP login and internet connection
This course covers the fundamentals that are necessary for users to learn how to administer and develop salesforce specifically for the Nonprofit/NGO environment. It will take over an hour to complete, and will enable users to successfully begin executing constituent management, donor management (grants, in-kind gifts, etc.) volunteer management and common enhancements for nonprofit.
Who this course is for:
- For a newbie or a Business Analyst or a Salesforce Developer or a Business user, who wants to know about NPSP business flow and how to do implement on Salesforce
- 06:54Donor Management
- 07:35Donation Management
- 08:46Soft Credit and Matching Gift
- 05:28Engagement Plan
- 05:23Address Management and Schedule Jobs
- 04:57Reports and Dashboards
- 07:13Volunteer Management
- 06:55Other Donations - In Kind, Grant, Membership
Hirday works as a consultant to help clients implement, support and manage Salesforce solutions.
Furthermore, he knows that the first step toward achieving success with Salesforce is to clearly understand how to leverage the powerful features that are offered in the platform. His end goal is to educate students to become Salesforce experts through tutorials, tips based on experience, and recommendations that follow best practices.