Introduction - Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Email Studio)
- All you need is a computer, an Internet connection, an Marketing cloud login and an interest in learning Marketing Cloud.
This course covers the fundamentals that are necessary for users to begin leveraging their marketing operations through the Salesforce Marketing platform. The course is structured to give users the basic knowledge that they need to be able to create simple marketing campaigns through the Salesforce Marketing platform. It will take over an hour to complete, and will enable users to successfully begin executing marketing campaigns through Email Studio.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for anyone who has a desire to leverage Marketing Cloud features. The lesson plan covers basic concepts.
- 07:03Content Builder
- 05:25Email Send
- 05:46Subscriber - List and Groups
- 04:25Profile and Preference Management
- 05:34Data Extension
- 03:43List - Publication and Suppression
- 04:16Measure and Data Filter
- 05:25Automation Studio and Journey Builder
Hirday works as a consultant to help clients implement, support and manage Salesforce solutions.
Furthermore, he knows that the first step toward achieving success with Salesforce is to clearly understand how to leverage the powerful features that are offered in the platform. His end goal is to educate students to become Salesforce experts through tutorials, tips based on experience, and recommendations that follow best practices.