Introduction - Salesforce Lightning Web Components
- It is good if you are familiar with HTML, JS.
With this practical course, you'll explore the art of working with web components and build a basic layout for the application. You will communicate between components using events, make calls from Lightning components and make components multilingual. This practical course will be your faithful companion and ensure that you make best use of the LWC.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people interested in learning basic lightning web component concepts by working on small projects
- Preview07:10LWC - Basic Concepts
- 02:56Records - Create
- 09:04Records - Read and Edit
- 07:35Records - Read (Records via Apex )
- 06:18Design Attributes
- 07:06Add CSS To LWC
- 07:32Multilingual - Use Custom Label
- 05:28LWC - Use Slider
- 06:09Custom Events
Hirday works as a consultant to help clients implement, support and manage Salesforce solutions.
Furthermore, he knows that the first step toward achieving success with Salesforce is to clearly understand how to leverage the powerful features that are offered in the platform. His end goal is to educate students to become Salesforce experts through tutorials, tips based on experience, and recommendations that follow best practices.