Introduction - Salesforce Flow and Process Builder
- Salesforce org and no coding skill required
This course will help you understand Flow concepts. Flows can call Apex classes, interact with the Salesforce objects and guide users through screen wizard for creating and updating data. This tool is primarily used to generate wizard-style screens that can take a user through a series of steps, updating records along the way.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for anyone who has a desire to leverage Flow and Process Builder features. The lesson plan covers basic concepts.
- Flow - Create Records - Part 109:07
- Flow - Create Records - Part 206:25
- Flow - Create Records - Part 305:46
- Flow - Update Records - Part 110:01
- Flow - Update Records - Part 210:02
- Flow - Assignment and Process Builder - Part 107:57
- Flow - Assignment and Process Builder - Part 204:55
- Flow - Loops and Process Builder - Part 108:56
- Flow - Loops and Process Builder - Part 210:11
- Flow - Custom Notification and Process Builder - Part 110:05
- Flow - Custom Notification and Process Builder - Part 209:07
- Flow - Best Practices04:56
Hirday works as a consultant to help clients implement, support and manage Salesforce solutions.
Furthermore, he knows that the first step toward achieving success with Salesforce is to clearly understand how to leverage the powerful features that are offered in the platform. His end goal is to educate students to become Salesforce experts through tutorials, tips based on experience, and recommendations that follow best practices.