Introduction - Salesforce Einstein Analytics
- All you need is a computer, an Internet connection, an Einstein Analytics login and an interest in learning Einstein Analytics Cloud.
Working with Einstein Analytics isn't just lucrative - it's fun! And unlike most data analysis tools, Einstein Analytics uses a drag-and-drop interface, so you don't need to be a programmer to learn Einstein Analytics. This course is meant for those who are looking to move forward in their career by building skills in data science and data visualization.
Use publicly available data to create visualizations on topics that interest you and the course is structured to give users the basic knowledge that you need to be able to create simple visualization through the Einstein Analytics platform.
- This course is intended for anyone who has a desire to leverage Einstein Analytics features. The lesson plan covers basic concepts.
- Basics - Analytic Dashboard (Visualization)
- Basics - Improve Dashboard UX
- Data Recipe - Merge Datasets
- Data Recipe - Formula Field and Map lens
- Discovery - Answers What, Why, Prediction and Improvements
- Binding - Selection for Group and Chart
- Compare Table - Rank, Running Total, Group Percentage
Hirday works as a consultant to help clients implement, support and manage Salesforce solutions.
Furthermore, he knows that the first step toward achieving success with Salesforce is to clearly understand how to leverage the powerful features that are offered in the platform. His end goal is to educate students to become Salesforce experts through tutorials, tips based on experience, and recommendations that follow best practices.