Introduction - Salesforce CPQ
- Basic knowledge of using salesforce platform as business user, CPQ login and internet connection
This course covers the fundamentals that are necessary for users to begin leveraging their quoting process using Salesforce platform. It will take over an hour to complete, and will enable users to successfully begin executing CPQ by learning pricing methods, CPQ object data model, technical configuration of discounting, output documents.
Who this course is for:
- For a newbie or a Business Analyst or a Salesforce Developer or a Business user, who wants to know about CPQ business flow and how to do implement on Salesforce
- 04:38Create a Quote
- 09:08Product Bundle - Option and Features
- 05:39Product Bundle - Option Constraint
- 06:11Product Rule - Select Product Options
- 04:29Product Rules - Summary Variable
- 09:26Product Rules - Configuration Attribute
- 04:24Custom Actions
- 06:17Guided Selling
- 07:53Discount Schedule
- 04:26Block Pricing
- 05:07Price Rule
- 08:34Quote Template
Hirday works as a consultant to help clients implement, support and manage Salesforce solutions.
Furthermore, he knows that the first step toward achieving success with Salesforce is to clearly understand how to leverage the powerful features that are offered in the platform. His end goal is to educate students to become Salesforce experts through tutorials, tips based on experience, and recommendations that follow best practices.