Introduction - Salesforce Community Cloud
- Salesforce org and no coding skill required
This course demonstrates the value proposition of Salesforce Community Cloud, and how it can allow admins to build communities. Learn the basics of Salesforce Communities, Audience Targeting, CMS etc. By the end of this course, you’ll have insight into what’s possible with Communities for building an unique experience for customers, partners, employees in your Salesforce org.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for anyone who has a desire to leverage salesforce community cloud features. The lesson plan covers basic concepts.
- 04:07Salesforce Community - What is and Why to use?
- 02:37Salesforce Community - User License Type
- 07:24Salesforce Community - Initiate and Create
- 09:48Salesforce Community - Builder
- 06:32Salesforce Community - Audiences - Part 1
- 03:21Salesforce Community - Audiences - Part 2
- 04:06Salesforce Community - Audiences - Part 3
- 06:54Salesforce Community - Moderation
- 09:42Salesforce Community - CMS Content
Hirday works as a consultant to help clients implement, support and manage Salesforce solutions.
Furthermore, he knows that the first step toward achieving success with Salesforce is to clearly understand how to leverage the powerful features that are offered in the platform. His end goal is to educate students to become Salesforce experts through tutorials, tips based on experience, and recommendations that follow best practices.