Introduction - Pardot (Salesforce B2B Marketing Automation)
- All you need is a computer, an Internet connection, an Pardot cloud login and an interest in learning Pardot
This course covers the fundamentals that are necessary for users to begin leveraging their marketing operations through the Pardot platform. The course is structured to give users the basic knowledge that they need to be able to create simple marketing campaigns through the Pardot platform. It will take over an hour to complete, and will enable users to successfully begin executing marketing campaigns through Pardot.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for anyone who has a desire to leverage Pardot features. The lesson plan covers basic concepts.
- Pardot - Prospects06:57
- Pardot - Administration09:13
- Pardot - Pardot Campaigns08:11
- Pardot - Pardot Forms (Part 1)09:13
- Pardot - Pardot Forms (Part 2)05:35
- Pardot - Lead Management (Part 1)08:00
- Pardot - Lead Management (Part 2)08:45
- Pardot - Scoring09:21
- Pardot - Email Marketing (Part 1)09:40
- Pardot - Email Marketing (Part 2)09:01
- Pardot - Engagement Studio07:07
- Pardot - Landing Pages06:59
- Pardot - Social Marketing05:28
- Pardot - Salesforce Integration05:02
Hirday works as a consultant to help clients implement, support and manage Salesforce solutions.
Furthermore, he knows that the first step toward achieving success with Salesforce is to clearly understand how to leverage the powerful features that are offered in the platform. His end goal is to educate students to become Salesforce experts through tutorials, tips based on experience, and recommendations that follow best practices.