Introduction Application Development
- There is no computer programming prerequisite for the course.
This course introduces the fundamental concepts of object-oriented programming. Topics include basic input/output operations, control structures, functions, lists, classes and objects, and the mechanisms of running, testing, and debugging a programming problem. This course uses Python as a language to prepare IST students to meet immediate demands in application development.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Python and Application Development
- 13:30Input, Processing, and Output
- 14:59Decision Structures
- 13:26Repetition Structures
- 36:50Lists & Tuples
- 00:26Classes and Object-Oriented Programming
- 10 questionsQuiz 1
- 11 questionsQuiz 2
- 9 questionsQuiz 3
- 11 questionsQuiz 4
I am a Full-Stack QA Engineer here to document my self development journey & share the tips I've learned along the way. I am a YouTuber and Tutor. I am here to help students become a better engineer and developer. I am a Penn State Graduate of a B.A. in IST (Information Sciences & Technology)