Introduction to Windows Server 2012 & Linux for Beginners
- Internet Access
- A computer with at least 4gb of ram
- A 64bit Processor and 64bit Operating System
- THAT'S IT!
Learn the basics of managing Windows Server 2012r2 and Ubuntu Server.
In this course I am going to give you a foundation of Windows Server 2012 and Ubuntu Server 14. The goal of this course is to get your feet wet with both of these operating systems and help you understand the contrasts between them.
Many people would like to get into the computer field because of the lure of high-paying jobs but they do not know where to start - this course will point you down the right path!
This is an introductory course and you will be able to follow each step easily as my instructions are clear and concise! I will walk you through everything you need to do in order to get your Windows Server 2012 and Ubuntu Server 14 virtual machines setup and running!
Also there is no cost for the software you will be using in this course - it is all free! What are you waiting for? Enroll now!
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you want to learn the basics of Windows Server or Linux
- DO NOT take this course if you are very knowledgeable about Windows & Linux
- Take this course if you would like to see what it is like to work as a Systems Administrator
- DO NOT take this course if you hate working on computers =)
- Instructor Introduction02:32
Paul is an IT Professional with over 12 years of experience currently working as a Network Administrator in contract support of various Federal Agencies in the United States.
He has been teaching online courses for the past 5 years and taught over 200k students in 195 countries.