Intro to web programming with Groovy on Grails
What you'll learn
- Build a complete web app from start to finish
- Have a good understanding of the basic software development lifecycle
- Have a basic understanding of the Groovy on Grails framework
- Understand the basic building blocks of web programming
- Basic computer skills, ability to do basic problem solving
Intro to web development using the Groovy on Grails framework. This course will take you all the way through setting up your local system for application development and then walk you through every step of building a web application start to finish. We paid special attention to trying to explain many of the gotchas or areas that are skipped over in many other resources online to ensure our students successfully complete their example application with a full understanding of all the steps necessary to become a successful web developer.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Grails!
- Beginning developers
- Developers who want a complete picture of the software development lifecycle
Ben is a Senior Software Engineer with 10+ years in the field doing development. During his career Ben has worked for Fortune 500 companies, Research Universities, Startups, and independently. He specializes in full stack development with a core of engineering in Java and Groovy on Grails with multiple front end technologies such as JSP, GSP, React, Angular, and Vue.js.