UX Design intro. User Experience Design Fundamentals.
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- UX Design introduction
- Learn the core foundations and psychology of UX design.
- Learn to critique your own work as well as others.
- A passion for design and why it works
- You should be interested in learning the core principles of UX. No previous UX design or software knowledge is required.
UX design is a fluid and constantly evolving as new ideas and ways of working are created but at its core there are principles that every new designer should understand. Learning the Laws of UX will your work connect with its users. The Principles of UX Course is also useful for seasoned designs to review these foundations and check if they are applying them to their work.
- Beginner UX designers
- Graphic designers
- Experienced UX designer who want to review the core foundations.
This case study will help you understand how designers apply the 6 principles of UX to their work.