Intro To The Steemit Crypto Currency Platform
What you'll learn
- Learn to Create A Steemit Account
- Learn The Right Way To Make Your First Post
- Learn To Upload Video to Steemit
- Learn To Upload Pictures To Steemit
- Learn To Build a Cool Looking Steemit Profile
- Learn How To Transfer Your Earning Out
- Learn How To Use The Bittrex Exchange
- Learn How To Use The Coinbase Exchange
- Learn What Makes A Good Post
- And Much More!
- No tools or knowledge necessary. You just need a computer with Internet access
How much money does a post on Facebook earn you? What about a Tweet on Twitter? How about an image posted to Instagram?
How much money do you make liking a post on Facebook, or re-tweeting something on Twitter, or liking a picture on Instagram?
What if you could get paid to do those sorts of things every single day? Now you can with Steemit .com!
Steemit is a revolutionary social media and blogging platform that pays you to post content just like you do everyday on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube. Blog posts, pictures, videos, whatever you want. The more people that "like/upvote" your content, the more money you make!
You can also earn money upvoting/liking other people's content!
Steemit is built on the BLOCKCHAIN and uses the Steem crypto currency as well as the Steem Basic Dollar Token to pay you. Both Steem and Steem Dollars are easily traded on all major crypto currency exchanges, which means that it's easy to convert your Steam earnings into real dollars.
In this course I'll show you how to set up an account at Steemit and get started.
I'll show you the things I've done to make money, and talk about some pitfalls to avoid along the way.
I'll also walk you step-by-step through the process of converting your Steem dollars to real US Dollars.
After this course, you'll be earning money on Steemit in no time!
I'll see you on the inside!
- John Elder
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to earn money posting to social media
- Content Creators
- Youtubers who want more revenue
- Instagramers who want more revenue
- Anyone Interested in Crypto Currency
John Elder is a pioneer in Web Development who created one of the first Internet advertising networks back in 1997. He sold it to a publicly traded company at the height of the dot com boom and then went on to create the best-selling Submission-Spider search engine submission software that's been used by over 3 million individuals and small businesses in over 45 countries.
Today he teaches Web Development courses at Codemy the online code school he founded.
John graduated with honors with a degree in Economics from Washington University in St. Louis where he was an ArtSci Scholar.