Introduction to Project Management
What you'll learn
- What to expect as a Project Manager and how to build a successful a Project Management career
- How to show credibility as a Project Manager without Project management experience or background
- The Project Management vocabulary so you can speak like a Project Manager
- The fundamentals of Project Management including what a project is and the role of a Project Manager
This course helps you gain knowledge on the Project Management principles and techniques needed as a Project Manager including the technical project management skills essential for building a successful project management career.
It has has six modules with very insightful topics, assignments, resources and quizzes to guide you in your Project Management career.
This course is for aspiring and budding Project Professionals that want to know how to start and build a successful career in Project Management.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring and budding Project Management Professionals
- Individuals considering switching their career path to Project Management
I'm a seasoned project management professional (PMP) with over 4 years’ experience. I have delivered technology projects across Africa, Europe and North America in various industries including Research & Development, Energy and Aviation.
I currently work with the leaders in Research & Development in Canada managing the delivery of programs and projects for commercializing and advancing Canada's Remote sensing sector including Remotely Piloted Aerial Systems (RPAS) and Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS); supporting SMEs involved in satellite missions & technology and building remote sensing capacity in Canada's North.
My passion for helping people achieve their goals led me to start "PMP coaching with Ogaga Johnson" where I coach over 200 young professionals to attain their goal of passing the PMP exam.
I'm also the founder of Yield Leadership Initiative (YLI) providing executive leadership for the delivery of youth development programs that supports over 100 youths in Nigeria. Through YLI, I serve as the Editor-in-Chief of Yield Magazine; a yearly publication made by youths for youths.
I obtained a M.Sc. in Sustainable Energy from Queen Mary University, United Kingdom and a B.Eng. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Covenant University, Nigeria.
I enjoy spending quality time with my family, travelling, meeting new people, teaching and serving in my church.