- To come to each lesson with energy, interest and the willingness to learn.
- For best results, get an empty notebook or journal to take notes, track progress and document journey.
How good is your digestion?
Not many of us grew up understanding how our digestive systems worked. However, with the increasing rise of digestive disease, it is apparent to me that we have much to learn.
The truth is our digestive health is vitally important to our overall health. As our awareness for holistic health and functional medicine grows, we are learning that everything in the body is connected.
We are finding some profound discoveries about the relationship of our gut health and overall health. In fact, the base of our immune system is found in the digestive tract! No longer is it thought that our digestive system is only a place where our body absorbs vitamins and nutrients from food. It is proven that our entire immunity is built in the digestive tract but that over 80% of our neurotransmitters (brain chemicals) are manufactured there as well!
With so many people experience digestive distress on the regular it is no wonder that many are also experiencing a variety of different health problems. Diabetes, skin disorders, mood disorders such as stress, anxiety, depression and ADD are all problems of the gut!
In order to live a long and healthy life, you MUST take care of your digestive system. We live in a different world today than we once did. There are many more factors affecting our gut health. To master our health again, we must become more self aware of the way our lifestyles are affecting our gut health. If we don't we will become increasingly susceptible to infections, sickness, and an overall low-quality life.
Do you experience any of these digestive signals or symptoms on a regular basis?
- Belching or gas within one hour of eating
- Heartburn or acid reflux
- Bloating within one hour of eating
- Bad breath
- Stomach pains or cramps
- Undigested food in stool
- Sweat with a strong odor
- Food allergies
- Food/Sugar cravings
- Alternating constipation and diarrhea
- Hemorrhoids or varicose veins
- Less than one bowel movement per day
- Blood or mucus in your stool
- Excessive foul smelling or painful gas
- Nagging Skin Issues
- Mood Disorder: Anxiety, Depression, Brain Fog
If you answered yes to any of the above, this online course could really benefit you and help you to restore your health.
The good news? You can repair your digestive system! This online course "Heal Your Digestion" will show you exactly the way to radiant health.
You will be symptom-free in just 3 days!
In this course you will learn:
- The root cause of your digestive distress
- What digestion is and how it works
- What your digestive symptoms are telling you
- How stress ruins your digestive process
- How to eat for optimal digestion and energy
- And much more!
Who this course is for:
- People struggling with persistent digestive problems, autoimmune issues, hormone imbalance and skin problems seeking solutions
Nick Kowalski is a Transformational Coach, holistic wellness expert, writer and professional guacamole master. His mission is to share the truth of optimal wellness and inspire others to live their lives honestly, freely and without reserve. You can find his many writings all over the internet and on his blog NicksFit. Follow him on Instagram for more living in love inspiration and transformational mindset motivation!