Intro to International Relations
- 35 mins on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the causes and effects of globalization, such that they can succeed in a globally integrated world
- Basic critical thinking skills
This course closely mirrors the Intro to International Relations class that I took at the University of Texas.
This course has many references to outside readings. I my lecture videos refer to these outside readings, so your experience will be greatly enhanced if you have read the material. I do supplement my course with downloadable articles, which are especially useful for people unable to attain the readings.
The books referenced in the readings are:
Oliver Stuenkel, Post Western World (Polity, 2016).
Gibert Rist, The History of Development (Zed Books, 4th ed., 2014).
J.R. McNeill and Peter Engelke, The Great Acceleration (Belknap, 2014).
Jack Lule, Globalization and Media (Rowman and Littlefield, 2nd ed., 2015).
- Business leaders, social activists, and any aspiring leader in the 21st century