Intro to HTML & CSS: Build a Responsive Portfolio Website
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will assemble a responsive HTML/CSS portfolio website.
- Access to the internet (and a copy of Photoshop would be a good too).
In this tutorial I'm going to walk you through how to build an HTML/CSS responsive portfolio, meaning it will work on all devices, from phones to your computer.
The Software You'll Need:
- Visual Studio Code (free)
- Adobe Photoshop (not free)
I'll show you how to:
Add a logo to your website
Incorporate a responsive navigation
Build a portfolio page
Add your email address to the contact page
Incorporate custom fonts from Google Fonts
Show how to write tags, classes and IDs (oh my!)
- Graphic Designers that want to learn how to build a portfolio site in HTML/CSS
- Beginning Web Design students