Intro to Fashion Illustration
What you'll learn
- How to start a fashion illustration by drawing fashion proportions
- Apply easy and fun exercises that will help you to create dynamic poses
- Learn how to draw a face
- Create beautiful fashion illustration with watercolor and ink
- Feel free to use your favorite art supplies, here is the list of materials that I used to create the artwork
- Paper- Fabriano Watercolor Paper (Hot Press)
- Pentel Brush Pen
- Sakura Micron Ink Pen
- Mijello Mission Gold Watercolors
- da Vinci Watercolor Brush
- Porcelain Palette
In this class you will learn the basics of fashion illustration, I’ll show you step by step how to draw a fashion figure, create dynamic and interesting poses, fashion portrait and we’ll be learning how to use watercolors along the way. In less than an hour, you’ll learn how to create fun sketches inspired by street style and fashion trends
- I’ll show you step by step process of creating fashion figures
- We'll do fun and easy exercises that will help you to create interesting poses
- I'll explain facial proportions and we'll practice drawing from and side view of the head
- Then we’ll create a final fashion illustration using watercolors
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn fashion illustration
Hi everyone, I'm a self-taught fashion illustrator, dreamer and explorer
I started my blog "Elena Fay" in March, 2012 to share my passion for art and fashion. Over the years this space evolved and became a creative outlet to share things I love, my inspiration and everything creative.
Creating art for individual clients and big brands is a dream come true because every day I can play with my favorite paints and call it a job!
Creating is my biggest passion and I'm so excited to share my passion for art and fashion with you!! I hope you enjoy it and stay tune for more fun courses!