Complete Course on Entrepreneur Mindset for Entrepreneurship
What you'll learn
- If your mind is powerful like a jumbo jet, the mindset is the pilot
- Mindset is what makes people swim, walk and riding a bicycle - it does not take smarts
- You are smart enough, your idea is good enough. Now you need the mindset. The mindset is simple but expensive.
- A secret so simple and so important, no one teaches.
- Schools teach what is printed in books. Entrepreneurship teaches the rest.
- You can be great at playing piano or doing math. Now imagine you are good at building business.
- Learn that your mindset is more fundamental than ideas and business plans. And yet it is not taught anywhere and almost unteachable.
- Learn why veteran entrepreneurs like Musk and Jobs often succeed big despite the risks and degrees of difficulty.
- Learn how everyone can be Elon Musk and why efforts without right mindset will not be rewarded.
- Veteran designed couse teaches the importance of mindset soft power and exercies to gain humble confidence with low cost and risk.
- The five mindset components that separate veterans from first time entrepreneurs are reviewed with examples..
- Practical sandbox exercises one can do with low budget and limited risk to earn business mindset even when you are in school and at a 9-5 job.
- Case studies of success and failures of entrepreneurs. Have access to veteran TA to monitor your progress.
- Straight honest end-to-end that makes you a real business builder. Reduce risks of startup.
- Fusion across engineering, marketing, and manufacturing by Northwestern engineering professor with real startup experiences.
- Understand why actually, everyone can be Elon Musk. The mindset is the paper thin but impenetrable barrier.
- It is recommended that you should have had prior startup experience for 1 year. However, it is also useful for people with zero experience.
- A strong desire to have your own business and make impact, not just efforts and impressions.
Elon Musk may be a bit smarter than average, but his fortune is just a bit larger. There is a mysterious and yet simple elements that made Elon Musk and Steve Jobs different from the rest.
Your mind is powerful already. If your mind is a plane, the mind needs a pilot, a metaphor for mindset. This class discuss how to get this.
Mindset is not teachable. It can only be learned by experience.
The mindset, not intelligence and hardworking, can makes everyone become Elon Musk. Here is an example. The universe was around 4 billion years, then people realized that earth is NOT CENTER of the universe. That is the attitude towards one self - THAT REALIZATION is mindset.
What if I tell you everyone can become Elon Musk? What is the single secret sauce? Want to reduce the risk of entrepreneurship? ever wonder why it is naturally harder for A students to be entrepreneurs? Why good schools do not teach good entrepreneurs. A mindset help your "A" mind release full impact potential.
You have mind power, let's get the mindset to match that and multiply the power. If you want to change the world, change yourself first starting here. The most important is to change how your MIND IS SET - the mindset. You are smart and hard working already, mindset is the rest, the missing. Mindset powers your mind through the obstacle course - and you must gain it somehow, just not through books.
Business is not aptitude - business is an attitude. An attitude towards life, relation, competition, and benefit giving.
Every one is born an entrepreneur. However, schools and books largely rob us many business and survival instincts. The mindset is important UNLEARNING of book teaching and start learning on your own. Over time you become successful and gain freedom through business.
The mindset is what schools and books DO NOT TEACH and CAN NOT teach. As an entrepreneur, you have read many books and full of knowledge and skills. The mindset will finally unleash your power and sets you free. Once you are a business builder, you can build any business. The hidden magical ingredient of Bezos, Musk and Jobs is mindset, and it is not teachable by reading books.
A business mindset is the root code of successful entrepreneurship. It is the magic secret that media and books do not mention. Entrepreneurs won't succeed until they "got it". Learn to gain the mindset with side hustles here. This is an creative course that teaches entrepreneurship from the ground up. It is created with startup veteran aimed at releasing your inner most power by following sandbox drills, to gain the real world mindset in the shortest time possible.
The entrepreneurs who are successful are not defined by how many books they read and how clever they are. Wrong mindset, bad results and later struggles, even if you are a genius and highly skillful. We discuss practical exercises that anyone can gain business mindset safely, without quitting your job or dropping out of school for no reason. The business mindset is the upgrade to a entrepreneur's operating system - once you have the mindset, you can build any business. in other words, the entrepreneur is a businessman and sees the world through the lens of business.
Anyone can be Elon Musk. The instructor invented a way for anyone to gain this perspective with little risks, and then go on do big things.
This course is created and taught by Northwestern University engineering faculty with six startup experiences. The mindset is the most under rated topic of discussion, where most people talk about ideas, business plan, valuation, and value proposition - if entrepreneurship is a competition, then the mindset is the soul of the athlete. It is important to learn to walk before you can run.
To change the world, change yourself first. The importance of mindset is high, but is hard to appreciate as a first timer. After all, it is a mindset.
This class discusses:
1. Case studies of successful and unsuccessful startups and connect them to mindsets;
2. Practical steps to gain the mindset without too much money or time, and under controlled risks;
3. Explore the five critical mindset elements only veterans have.
Let me explain the use of the mindset in the entrepreneurship situation with a metaphor.
Entrepreneurship is very hard, but it is also very easy. The mindset is the key. Let me explain.
Question on Quora:
How did Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg make very successful companies from the first time?
It is all their second or third time.
Elon Musk made first product and sold it at age 12.
Zuckerberg made products at age 17.
Get into business in this “soft” manner and learn the mindset. Then your “second time” will be more fruitful and many will think that was your first time.
Entrepreneurship is in fact very very easy.
If you have a car and wants to get a road trip - buy some fuel and start drive.
Most people THINK too much. They research the place they want to go, they try hard to upgrade their car, they try to get a solar panel installed so they can have coffee while they are in the wild, and they worry about clean fuel and buying lots of it.
In the end, they never start.
While a guy named Musk driving a beat up car with 20 gallons of gas is already 300 miles away.
Start. Start experimenting and experiencing. Start learning.
Ideas happen after you start. Many ideas are waiting for you.
You don't "start a company" or "begin doing business". You FIND business to do and find your niche to win.
Start, so you beginning learning. Entrepreneurship is experimenting and building, not sure thinking.
Entrepreneurship is to unlearn schools teaching, AND learn the rest that schools choose not to
teach you. Entrepreneurship is 3 parts attitude and 1 part aptitude.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs, small business startups, students, tech startup founders.
- Current job holders and employees who wants to grow.
A serial entrepreneur in the tech startup space, with many stories to tell. Chang Liu is an award winning engineering faculty at top tier US research universities. He started six companies in USA and Asia-Pacific and taught entrepreneurship and engineering with deep practice level experience. He is a passionate teacher. He shares his experience in technology, business building, management, career advancement, and leadership. He is a world class scientist on the topic of sensor chips.