Intro To Computers - How To Use Them, Websites & Keep Safe!
- You must have a spare PC
- Extremely basic knowledge regarding computers required (IE: How to turn your monitor on)
This course has specifically been designed for those with little to zero knowledge about computers, share this with your siblings, grand parents, relatives, hard to support clients anyone who you think needs more education with computers!
The course will cover multiple topics such as:
- How To: Basic Windows Operations (Start Menu, Folders, Storage, etc)
- How To: Basic Network Connection (Connecting to Ethernet, Wireless, etc)
- How To: Basic Office Operations (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
- Intro To: Udemy
- Intro To: Facebook
More operations/videos will be added to this course at a later date.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use computers
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use websites such as facebook
- Anyone who wants to keep up with the ever changing computing industry
- Parents or Grandparents learning how computers work
- 00:06Welcome To The Course!
I am a student with multiple years experience in IT, I have been using computers ever since my primary school got them back in the 2000's!
I am currently studying a Diploma of Software Development and I am certified in a Certificate III in Information Technology Media (Networking)
I love teaching, and I especially love teaching people new ideas that can change their life!
I hope you find my courses enjoyable and thank you for your time looking at them.