- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to beginning coding
- What is the "Hour of Code"
- Creating your account on FCC
- Being part of a Coding Community
- Stay Current and up-to-date about Coding
- Learn to build Awesome Websites with HTML & CSS
This is the Introduction to my new Udemy Course on Coding. In this video, I list several reasons why you should take this class and why I believe everyone should learn to code!
Thank you for being a Student of this Intro to Coding Class.
We are currently working on creating 1,000 hours of Coding Videos and Courses just for you.
Connect with Daniel on LinkedIn, FaceBook or Instagram to be notified when we launch them.
Find Daniel ...
Everywhere else: #deardanielim
- Have an Email
- Understand English
- Have an Internet Connection
- Able to Watch & Learn from Videos
- No Prior Coding Experience needed!
- No Prior Coding or Programming Knowledge Required
Did you know that Learning to Code will boost your problem-solving and logic skills?
That is one of the main reasons why I believe that everyone should Learn to Code!
In this course, I would like to introduce you to web coding & show you how you can get started.
But first, let me tell you more why I believe everyone should Learn to Code ...
Without a doubt, Learning How to Code can Change Your Life!
Not only can Coding lead to real software development jobs, it can & will also open up many more other job opportunities for you.
In fact, knowing Coding can make your job application stand out.
In this day and age, you need every advantage you can get in order to secure your dream job.
It's true, Coding literacy can help you understand many other aspects of tech, life, and society.
We live in the future and its high tech and in this highly technologically advanced society, ... Technology isn’t just changing society — it’s changing what it means to be human.
That is a major topic beyond the scope of this course, and maybe we could explore that in future courses.
Here are a few more reasons why you should take this course and learn to code.
1. Knowing how to code could lead to freelance work.
2. As I previously mentioned. ... Knowing how to Code can boost problem-solving and logic skills
3. being able to code can allow you to pursue passion projects
You might be surprised to learn that knowing how to Code plus actually coding regularly, could improve your interpersonal skills
Because being a skilled coder can build confidence, you can be creative and turn your dreams into reality.
That's powerful and if you think about it, ... anyone can do it!
However, it's not easy, but if you don't give up, you will become a coder, and that's the first step in becoming a developer and an engineer.
What do you have to lose?
Ask yourself "Can I afford NOT to learn to code?"
- Elementary School Students
- Middle School Students
- High School Students
- College Students
- University Students
- Unemployed People
- People looking for a Career Change
- Employed Employees
- Self Employed