Intro to Business Administration
What you'll learn
- Apply extensive knowledge of core business concepts to real-world situations.
- Prepare for case study situations based on the DECA competitive event series.
- Learn Professional Tips and Tricks from Moksh Jawa, California DECA's State President for 2016-2017.
- Students will need paper and pencils if they choose to take notes and take part in case study assignments.
- Some of the quiz questions may require a calculator.
In this course, our goal is to take a business newbie and train them to become proficient in the fundamentals of Business Administration. We will do so through background knowledge in the form of Business Adminstration Core Performance Indicators, practice questions, and sample case studies taken directly from previous DECA competitions. At the very end, students will be provided with links to access more DECA resources for personal practice use one they are finished with the course. This course will benefit DECA members of any level and can only improve your ability to compete.
This Course Includes:
Introductory Information About DECA
Review of all 320 Business Adminstration Core Performance Indicators
Special Tips for Competitive Events
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of business administration.
Hello! My name is Abhishek and I am studying Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of California, Berkeley. My passions include Business, Computer Science, and the Rubik's Cube. Born into a course-based culture, I feel it necessary to give back by creating something special of my own. My course serves novice business students for DECA.
Here is a summary of my professional experiences:
- Product Analytics Intern at Oracle (2018)
- Student Developer Fellow at Google (2019)
- Software Engineering Intern at Amazon (2019)
- Incoming Product Management Intern at Salesforce (2020)
- Incoming Software Engineering Intern at Facebook (2020)