Introduction to Business Process Modeling
What you'll learn
- Manage, improve and reengineer business processes
- Model processes using flowcharts, UML activity diagrams and BPMN business process diagrams
- Apply their knowledge to real-world processes
- Prerequisite: "Fundamentals of Business Analysis" (available on Udemy) or a similar course
This course will teach you the fundamentals of business process modeling.
The course starts with an overview of business process management, then dives into modeling techniques. The course wraps up with a detailed case study on improving operational processes of an airport.
The course should take no more 90 minutes to complete.
This is a great next step for students taking "Fundamentals of Business Analysis."
UPDATE: The audio issue has been resolved! Some of you found that the last few seconds of some lectures were being cut off. Now fixed.
Who this course is for:
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers and Product Managers
- Systems development and QA professionals
- Functional staff interested in process management
Don Hussey serves as Managing Director with NorwalkAberdeen.
Prior to founding NorwalkAberdeen, Mr. Hussey was Senior Vice President of Global Internet Strategy for a global financial institution. In this role, he drove online strategy for the private bank, oversaw all business analysis and project management for the bank’s online channel, and overhauled the way these functions were run.
Before this role, Mr. Hussey was a star Project Manager/Business Analyst with a major investment bank. There, he managed the delivery of numerous critical projects and participated on teams that re-engineered the project oversight process and introduced user-focused development disciplines.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Hussey held various roles in sales and sales management, client service, operations, and technology.