Introduction to AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK)
- Knowledge of AWS Services.
- Mac, Windows, or Linux computer to practice lessons on.
- Desire to learn Infrastructure as Code
If you are new to Infrastructure as Code AWS CDK is a great place to start. CDK's constructs provide you with sane defaults based on AWS's best practices. It's fun to use and the best way to manage your AWS infrastructure.
If you are an experienced CloudFormation engineer, this course will give you the essential details you need to start experimenting and deploying AWS Infrastructure in minutes.
Who this course is for:
- DevOps Engineers or Site Reliability Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Solutions Architects Consultants
- Systems Administrators or SysOps
- QA Engineers
Over 20 years in technology, working as Developer, Engineering Manager, and DevOps Engineer I've led teams, managed corporate infrastructure, learned six programming languages, obtained nine certifications, contributed to open-source software and built a seven-figure business along the way.
Scott currently works as a DevOps Automation Engineer for Stelligent, and a host of the Adventures in DevOps podcast on DevChat dot tv.