Introduction to System Design Interviews
- Software developers with basic programming skills
Any top software firm that can give developers top pay almost always conducts one or two rounds of system design interviews in addition to typical data structure and algorithm interviews.
This free brief course will give students an idea about what they can expect in a system design interview and what all skills they should get in order to crack these interviews. It will also give students a generic template that they can use while facing these interviews.
Who this course is for:
- Any developer appearing for interviews in startups, big tech firms, fintech etc.
- Any developer or student interested in understanding system design interviews.
- About Me00:21
- What this short course will cover.01:06
- What is a System Design Interview, which companies take them.01:36
- Why you should prepare for these interviews ?00:41
- System design interview walkthrough02:07
- Sample Questions07:20
- Nature of these interviews.02:04
- Skills needed and how to prepare for them.02:37
I am highly experienced in big data technologies and enterprise software architectures. I have spent a considerable amount of time building financial software on Wall St, as well as pure product development with product companies like Oracle and Adobe. I have also written a book on big data analytics using machine learning and the book is available on amazon 'Big Data Analytics with Java'. Currently i am pursuing my passion for teaching and i like to teach in the areas i am interested in including AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, System Design, Web Development and regular programming using java, python, go and erlang.