Introduction to System Design Interviews
- Software developers with basic programming skills
Any top software firm that can give developers top pay almost always conducts one or two rounds of system design interviews in addition to typical data structure and algorithm interviews.
This free brief course will give students an idea about what they can expect in a system design interview and what all skills they should get in order to crack these interviews. It will also give students a generic template that they can use while facing these interviews.
Who this course is for:
- Any developer appearing for interviews in startups, big tech firms, fintech etc.
- Any developer or student interested in understanding system design interviews.
- 00:21About Me
- 01:06What this short course will cover.
- 01:36What is a System Design Interview, which companies take them.
- 00:41Why you should prepare for these interviews ?
- 02:07System design interview walkthrough
- 07:20Sample Questions
- 02:04Nature of these interviews.
- 02:37Skills needed and how to prepare for them.
We are ex-Adobe, Chase and Oracle team
We use Problem-Solution based Step-By-Step Hands-on Approach With Practical, Real-World Application Examples.
We are highly experienced in big data technologies and enterprise software architectures. We have spent a considerable amount of time building financial software on Wall St, as well as pure product development with product companies like Oracle and Adobe.
We have also written a book on big data analytics using machine learning and the book is available on amazon 'Big Data Analytics with Java'.
Using Udemy we are pursuing our passion for teaching and we like to teach in following areas - AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, System Design, Web Development and regular programming using java, python, go and erlang.