Intro to Project Management with PRINCE2 and PRINCE2 Agile
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understanding the basics of blending the PRINCE2 methodology with Agile techniques
- Understanding how Agile works in the real world
- If taking the PRINCE2 or PRINCE2 Agile exam is right for you
- Desire to learn about the project management career field
- Desire to learn about waterfall and agile methodologies
- Desire to learn about PRINCE2 or PRINCE2 Agile
The PRINCE2® framework has become the standard in Project Management across the globe. PRINCE2 helps organizations to successfully deliver projects of any size or complexity and is built from a wealth of knowledge and experience. The PRINCE2 framework is made up of a combination of best practices for project management and it provides highly actionable methods that can be integrated with the ITIL, Agile, and PMP methodologies.
This course provides an introduction to project management and the new PRINCE2 (6th edition) Foundation and PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation certifications, which are the entry-level certification in the PRINCE2 framework and offers an exceptional overview of both project management methodologies. By obtaining your PRINCE2 or PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certifications, you are showing employers that you understand the key elements, concepts, and terminology used in PRINCE2, including how projects can be performed on time and on budget.
Please note, this course is NOT a complete textbook replacement and DOES NOT cover the entire PRINCE2 or PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exam objectives in-depth. This course is designed to introduce you to the concepts of project management and the PRINCE2 framework in order for you to determine if studying for the PRINCE2 Foundation or PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certifications are right for you.
The course on this page is offered by Dion Training Solutions, LLC, an ATO of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, and the Swirl logo are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Students who require a basic understanding of the PRINCE2 methodology and Agile techniques
- Students who want to understand how the PRINCE2 methodology and Agile are used to perform project management within their organizations
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that utilize PRINCE2 and who need understand the methodology to participate as a member of a project team
- Anyone who has an interest in the PRINCE2 methodology, Agile techniques, or Agile project management certifications
This lesson consists of a brief overview of the course, an introduction to your instructor, and how to use the most important features in this course.
This lesson discusses the basics of project management, such as what is a project, what is business as usual, and why PRINCE2 is a great foundation for project management.