- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What is intrapreneurship
- Key cases of successful intrapreneurs
- Who exactly is an intrapreneur and how to spot one?
- An overview of the skills and capabilities that intrapreneurs need to succeed
- How to develop and implement an idea
- How to build movement around your idea
- How to deliver your idea
- Real life examples of successful intrapreneurship
- No prerequisites are required.
In this course, you will learn how to drive change and innovation from within your organization to make a positive impact. This course focuses on building your confidence and developing the skills required for successful intrapreneurship.
By taking this course, you will have a deeper understanding of the value of intrapreneurship; be exposed to real-life case examples; and be able to spot potential opportunities to practice intrapreneurship. You will be able to identify and structure an idea that creates value for both society and your organization. You will learn how to map your key stakeholders and understand how to influence to sell your idea. And you will also consider how to maintain resilience through this process and have a plan to do so.
Tangible course outcomes:
A world-changing idea (or at least a starting point!)
Stakeholder map (who to influence and how)
Pitch for your idea (bring your idea off the page)
Personal resilience plan (how to stay fit for the journey)
This course consists of 5 Modules in total.
Module 1/The Introduction To Intrapreneurship - also offered as a separate free course on Udemy
Module 2/Coming Up With A World Changing Idea
Module 3/Building Community And Support For Your Idea
Module 4/Making The Case For Your Idea
Module 5/Fostering Personal Resilience
- Aspiring intrapreneurs
- Early stage Intrapreneurs
- People who want to drive change within an established organization
- People who want to create new initiatives with impact inside established organizations