Client Interview Mastery for Experienced IT Professionals
What you'll learn
- How to prepare your branding statement for client, its your selling point?
- How to prepare your success stories to showcase your achievements?
- How and what to research before interview about industry, client, interviewer etc?
- How to act during the interview, to showcase your knowledge & professionalism?
- How to close the interview on positive note and impress the client by your questions?
- Willingness to learn
- Determination to implement the learning
This course is designed especially for IT-Professional ( Software Engineers, Software Testers, Technical leads & managers) to prepare them for client and job interviews. This interview preparation course covers all the essential elements, you need to know & learn to crack the client interview. This 30 minutes investment in your learning may increase your chances many folds to get selected in a client interview.
The interview is an essential and frequent activity for IT professionals, whenever you start working for a new organization or a new client you have to go through it.
the interview is a process in which you need to sum up all your experience in terms of technology, domain processes, people, organizations and presented well in such a way that the interviewer is convinced about your knowledge, skills, positivity, personality, approach, and intention.
No matter you are a beginner or experienced, in the IT industry interview is always there. It’s really critical to choose what to tell and how to tell during the interview. As you grow in your career, you have so many things to tell, selecting the right things and presenting them in the right flow is also very essential.
This could be one of the best investments you have done.
Who this course is for:
- All IT Professionals including Software Engineers, Developers, Testers, Technical Leads & Managers and Business Analysts
- Any one who want to ace the client interview cracking
Ashok Sharma is a strategic senior learning and development professional offering over 15 years of rich & qualitative experience in this field in the industry. His business-aligned approach to run L&D function, make him a key member for strategic business decisions in his. He effectively supports business teams for performance improvement through tailored solutions. He plays a key role in implementing technology – process – business model changes in the organization. His hands-on experience and time tested methods to make him a successful L&D professional. His passion to make others learn technology, domain, processes, and other skills lead to teaching his own function Learning and Development.