Interview Mastery: How to impress Employers
What you'll learn
- 1. What are the various types of interview questions?
- 2. What are the various strategies for presenting yourself professionally during the interview?
- 3. What are the various techniques for building rapport with the interviewer?
- 4. How to handle difficult questions during the interview?
- Willingness to learn and improve your interview skills
1. What is the benefit of researching the Company before the interview?
2. Why the candidate should review the job description?
3. How a candidate can practice his responses to the interview questions?
4. Why the candidate should plan his route and arrive early for the interview?
5. Why it is necessary for the candidate to dress appropriately for the interview?
6. Whether it is necessary for the candidate to bring her resume, cover letter and other relevant documents while appearing for the interview?
7. How and why the candidate should take proper rest the night before the interview date?
8. How the candidate can make positive first impression on the interviewer?
9. Why the candidate should speak clearly during the interview?
10. During the interview, the body language of the candidate should be proper. Give some examples of positive body language?
11. What is the benefit of active listening to the candidate?
12. Why it is necessary for the candidate to keep his answers concise and to the point?
13. What will happen if the candidate makes negative comments about the previous employer during the interview?
14. Suppose during the interview, the candidate feels that the job is not one he wants to pursue. Whether he should leave the interview mid-way?
15. Why the candidate should assess his performance during the interview?
16. When the candidate has given one interview, he should continue his job search. Do you agree?
17. If a person does not get a job after interview, he should not get discouraged. Comment.
18. What is the meaning of case questions?
19. Why behavioral questions are asked by the interviewer?
20. What is meant by role-play questions?
21. What are industry-specific questions?
22. Why are brain teasers sometimes used in interviews?
23. Give some examples of general questions asked during the interview?
24. The candidate should avoid asking certain questions. Why? Give some examples of those questions.
25. Whether it is necessary for the candidate to give answer to inappropriate questions by the interviewer?
26. What are the various options before the candidate if the interviewer asks inappropriate questions?
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to improve their interview skills
This channel is purely education based. Our aim is to ensure that the students are able to understand each and every question in an easy way. We take pride in providing quality educational services to the students of Class VII to Class XI Science NCERT, English, Computer solutions, Mathematics & Business Studies. Our goal is to help the leaders of tomorrow to learn to succeed today.