Interview Better than Anyone: by An Award Winning MBA Prof.
What you'll learn
- Get your dream job by interviewing better than anybody else can using a methodology I have developed and enhanced over the past 20+ years that got me hired at Goldman Sachs, top hedge funds, in venture capital and in the consulting industry as well. I also interview applicants currently for acceptance to Columbia's MBA program.
- You will be able to answer ANY interview question after this course.
- Learn how to turn your weaknesses into strengths.
- Know what to bring to the interview to increase your chances of getting hired (your competition will definitely not do this…). These interview exhibit secrets helped me change careers many times.
- Add structure to your answers and use frameworks that the interviewer will appreciate and understand.
- Know how to talk about your strengths in interviews so your answers are powerful, passionate, inspirational and right from the heart.
- Understand what you need to know about the company you are interviewing at. I will show you an easy way that Wall Street analysts use to research firms from a qualitative perspective, which will make you look awesome!
- Understand why relationships are always more important than product knowledge. You need to bond first with the interviewer and talk business later.
- Structure your delivery in an interview and understand how to use transition words and words that buy you time!
- Know what words to use and what words to never use.
- Understand how to read the interviewer to tell if you are doing well in the interview.
- Know when to stop talking and avoiding "over selling."
- Answer questions a certain way that helps you know what question the interviewer will ask you next!
- Understand how to answer very tough questions (so that the actual interview will be easy for you)!
- Know how to help people you are interviewing with ...and if you do (and I will explain how) then you have a HUGE chance of getting hired.
- Understand how to think like the interviewer, which will increase your chances of getting hired (and know what answers they want to hear).
- Use technology to help you prepare for the interview.
- Know how to deal with an aggressive interviewer (it's only a test).
- Understand how to have positive body language in your interviews and what can hurt your chances of getting hired.
- Know what to wear to an interview as every company is different. In the course I provide you with great resources to help you find out what to wear to the interview
- Know from my work experience, why I have decided to hire and not to hire people after interviewing them.
- Understand how to interview with people at different seniority levels in a company. You can't approach all interviews the same way; it all depends on the rank of the person you are interviewing with.
- Know what questions to ask in the interviews (and when to ask). You need to ask questions in interviews based on the seniority of the person interviewing you. I will provide many examples.
- Know what to do the morning of the interview (before the interview). You will have a thorough checklist ready and you will be more than ready for your interview!
- Know what to do IMMEDIATELY after the interview. These post interview tips will help you increase your chances of getting hired.
- Negotiate a higher salary. You got the job! Now What? Crucial advice on what to do now that you got the job, including negotiating your salary and why NOT quitting could be a good option...
- Know when to decline a job offer, how to respond to a rejection which can help you a lot in the long run and why interviewing is an incredible way to network even if you don't get the job!
- and much more...
- Anyone can take this course as no prior interview skills are required! Recommended: access to Microsoft Word. Optional: access to PowerPoint.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and get your dream job by interviewing better than anyone else can?
This comprehensive interview course, contains more than 150 lectures over 5 hours, 22 easy to complete exercises, an 85 page Interview Success Journal for you to complete during the course and many templates/other downloads to help you interview better than anyone else can (I am a very humble guy but I am very confident that you will interview better than anyone else after taking this course); by the end of this course you will be able to answer ANY interview question and turn your weaknesses into strengths.
I have conducted more than 1000 interviews and I have interviewed at and worked at Goldman Sachs, the top hedge funds, venture capital, consulting and other firms. I also interview MBA candidates for the admissions department of my alma mater, which is Columbia University MBA school. I won't teach you any theory in this course....I will only teach you the best interview concepts to help you get the job and literally interview better than anyone else has ever interviewed at the company you will be interviewing at.
30 day money back guarantee. Please note that this course overlaps with Part 1 of 3 of my Complete Job, Interview, Resume/LinkedIn and Network Career course.
I want to help you get your dream job as my passion has always been helping others reach their full potential. I also want you to learn from my mistakes and accomplishments and reach your full potential.
I have mentored many people using the concepts in this course and they have all achieved incredible success in life (not just my employees, interns and friends, but also my in class students).
This course will help you interview to get the job of your dreams and is for every age, every industry, every career and everyone.
There are no limits; you can get any job you want and together we will make this happen. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Chris : )
Professor Chris Haroun, Founder and Partner
Haroun Education Ventures
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone that is interested in getting their dream job and wants to learn how to create/optimize an incredible resume, LinkedIn profile, networking skills, interview skills and much more.
- This course is for anyone that is interested in learning the best interview skills from an award winning MBA professor that has interviewed 1000 people over the past 20 years (1 per week) and has successfully changed careers from consulting to Goldman Sachs to hedge funds to tech to venture capital etc.
- THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU INTERVIEW TO GET THE JOB OF YOUR DREAMS…AND IS FOR EVERY AGE …EVERY INDUSTRY…EVERY CAREER….and EVERYONE! : )
Please join me for my weekly Office Hours Q&A (includes Zoom) on my YouTube channel every Thursday from 8am until 10am Pacific time. Here is my bio thanks:
Chris Haroun is the CEO and Founder of the 300+ hour online Haroun MBA Degree Program®. He has sold more than 1,500,000 of his online business & self improvement courses in 12 languages in 196 countries and his courses have been profiled in Business Insider, NBC, Inc, Forbes, CNN, Entrepreneur & on other business news websites. Chris is the author of the #1 best selling online business course called "An Entire MBA in 1 Course®” & many other courses.
He’s the author of the book "101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You in Business School®," which Business Insider wrote is "the most popular book of 2016." Forbes called this book "1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now."
He is the founder & CEO of Haroun Education Ventures, an award winning business school professor, MBA graduate from Columbia University & former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career.
He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture & several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO.
He is a frequent guest lecturer at several Bay Area MBA schools including Berkeley & Stanford. He also has an undergraduate degree with a major in Management Information Systems & International Business from McGill University where he is a McGill University Dobson Fellow (awarded for his work mentoring students with start up business models).
He has founded several companies & served on the boards of several Bay Area companies & charities, including The LEMO Foundation & Providing Opportunities for Women. His #1 charitable focus is currently building schools in Rwanda and other countries, as well as continuing to provide many scholarships to students all over the world.
According to Business Insider "Haroun is one of the highest rated professors on Udemy, so you can expect to be in good hands through the course of your education."
He is passionate about education as he believes that all problems can be solved via education. Chris lives in Hillsborough, California with his wife Christine and his 3 sons Andrew, Matthew and Dylan.
Chris lives by this quote: “Don’t expect to accomplish your dreams in life unless you help others accomplish theirs first.”