Interplanetary Spacecraft and Satellite Engineering
What you'll learn
- Understand the basics of Astronautics
- Identify the components of a Spacecraft just by observing it
- Understand how Spacecraft Systems work
- Identify which systems would be optimal for certain missions and objectives
- Define your own mission based on the knowledge provided by this course
- Basic physics (High school level)
- Interest in Space Technologies or Rocket Science
The Interplanetary Spacecraft and Satellite Engineering Course is a multidisciplinary course where we will study the components and systems which compose a Spacecraft. My intention is that you understand the main topics regarding the design and engineering of Spacecraft clearly, by describing in clear terms all the systems which operate in a Spacecraft.
The structure of the Course is the following:
We will discuss topics such as Radiation, Mechanics and Rigid-Body Physics, Autonomous Stabilization, Mission Definition, Spacecraft Dynamics, Photovoltaic Power Generation and many more.
The objectives of the Course are for you to understand how the instruments operate, which systems are optimal for each given mission, to identify the components of a Spacecraft, and in fact to be able to Design your own Spacecraft as a Rocket Scientist!
I encourage you to begin this journey to Spacecraft Engineering, you won't regret it! If you have any doubts during the course feel free to contact me, I'll answer as quick as possible!
Who this course is for:
- Those who are looking to know more about Spacecraft Engineering
- People interested in Space and Rocket Science
- People interested in acquiring new skills and abilities
- Anyone who is motivated to know more about Space related fields
My name is Lluís Foreman and I am an aerospace engineer deeply interested in space, aeronautics and other engineering fields. I am currently working in the New Space sector in Barcelona, Spain, with relevant experience in various domains of physics and engineering.
I studied a bachelor's degree in aerospace vehicle engineering, a master's degree in aeronautical engineering and a master's degree in space engineering.
I devote a lot of time to studying and working on the space sector but I enjoy providing quality material for those of you who want to know more about aerospace and other engineering fields.
My aim is to convince students that engineering is composed by topics that, even if sometimes complex, can be understood. The courses aim to provide a solid background in engineering domains to facilitate comprehension of key fundamental topics, as well as to encourage students to further explore their interests with a deeper know-how.
Feel free to contact me for information regarding the courses or additional information on aerospace engineering!
I hope you find the courses useful and enjoy the material uploaded!
Kind regards to all,