The Ultimate Guide to IoT with Raspberry Pi and Python -2023
What you'll learn
- Quick start Building IoT Projects using Raspberry Pi and Python
- Raspberry Pi Setup, Raspberry Pi OS Installation, Networking and Linux Commands
- Design IoT Devices using Thingspeak Platform, Raspberry Pi and Python
- Interfacing Hardware with Raspberry Pi - LEDs, Buzzer, DHT11 Sensor, and PIR Motion sensor
- Master Python Programming on Raspberry Pi - Variables, Loops, Conditional Statements and More
- Controlling Various Actuators and sensing physical quantities
- IoT Cloud Platforms: Thingspeak Cloud, AWS IoT Core
- Sending Twitter Notifications
- Sending Email Alerts or Notifications based on motion using Raspberry Pi, PIR Sensor and IFTTT
- Computer fundamentals, Programming fundamentals,
- You don't need to have prior knowledge on Raspberry Pi or IOT or Python or Linux
- A Computer + a Raspberry Pi Board (also works with Raspberry 2 or 3 or 4). Don't have Raspberry Pi, you can use emulator.
- A list of hardware components. You can still start the course without those components
- An eagerness to learn and advance with the Raspberry Pi
Welcome to the The Ultimate Guide to Internet of Things (IoT) with Raspberry Pi and Python 2023 Course
Unleash the Power of Raspberry Pi, Learn Setup, Python Programming, IoT, Cloud and More.
Discover Raspberry Pi Basics- Setup, OS Installation, Networking and Linux Commands
Embrace IoT with Thingspeak Platform- Collect, Store, and Analyze Sensor Data
Master Python Programming on Raspberry Pi- Variables, Loops, Conditional Statements and More
Interact with Hardware- LEDs, Buzzer, DHT11 Sensor, and PIR Motion sensor
Embrace Cloud Platforms- Amazon web services, Thingspeak, Real-time Alerts with IFTTT, Twitter, Email, and Twilio
Motion Detection Magic- Receive Email Alerts with Raspberry Pi and PIR Sensor
AWS IoT Core- Designing IoT Devices using AWS IoT Core
Are you ready to unlock the True potential of Raspberry Pi? This action-packed course will guide you through the essentials, from setting up your Raspberry Pi board and installing the operating system to leveraging its power for a variety of exciting projects.
Explore the Internet of Things (IoT) with the Thingspeak Platform, allowing you to collect and analyze sensor data in real-time. Get hands on with Python programming, mastering variables, loops, and conditional statements to create powerful programs.
Immerse yourself in hardware interfacing, where you will work with LEDs, buzzers, motion sensors, and the DHT11 sensor to build interactive projects. Dive into cloud platforms like AWS, and automate tasks with real-time alerts using IFTTT, Twitter, Email, and Twilio.
Plus, learn the art of motion detection as you receive email alerts using the PIR sensor.
You do not need any knowledge in programming, electronics, or anything else. To get started, you just need a computer to work from, and a Raspberry Pi board or Raspberry Pi Emulator.
Upon completion of this course, you'll have a solid and confident foundation with your Raspberry Pi, empowering you to embark on your own projects with ease and enthusiasm. Get ready to unleash your creativity and take the first step towards an exciting world of possibilities!
Why This Course?
Are you finding yourself stuck and unsure of where to start with your Raspberry Pi projects? Many online resources may leave you feeling like you've achieved something, but in reality, you've merely copied and pasted code without truly understanding the why behind it.
In this course, we take a different approach. We prioritize teaching you the why behind each concept, empowering you to become an independent and confident Raspberry Pi enthusiast. You'll gain a deep understanding of how things work, enabling you to start your own Internet of Things (IoT) projects without relying on others' code.
Our mission is to equip you with problem-solving skills, fostering an engineer-level mindset. No more feeling dependent on pre-existing solutions. You will be the creator, not just the replicator.
Learn from Internet of Things Practitioner.
By the end of this course, you will have a strong foundation in IoT with Raspberry Pi and Python, ready to embark on exciting IoT projects and conquer new challenges with self-assurance.
Oh, and there is an added bonus a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. Your satisfaction is our priority.
Unleash your creativity and join this captivating journey of Raspberry Pi mastery
Who this course is for:
- Engineers who would like to understand building IoT devices using raspberry Pi and Python
- Executives who would like to understand how to work with Raspberry Pi and Programming
- Engineering Graduates , Students, IoT Develpers, Hobbyists
Received Master of Technology from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay . Served as project head, project leader and Assistant professor for more than 7 years. With several years of experience as a Passionate Developer and Engineer, I am now an Founder at Appleton Innovations.
I am having 10+ years’ experience in Internet of Things Research and Training. Designed and developed Internet of Things Boards and kits with trademark “HUEBITS”
Trained more than 10000 students on Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine Learning (ML)