Internet of Things (IoT) - The Mega Course
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 35 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand what Internet of Things are?
- Controlling home appliances from anywhere in the world
- Use some of the physical devices like Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Design some of the IoT applications
- Attractive Dashboard design for different applications
- Beginner level knowledge of Programming.
- Having a beginner level understanding of electronic and electrical circuits is recommended but not necessary
- Having access to Raspberry Pi or Arduino
If you want to make career in Internet of Things: an evolving technology than this course is for you. You will learn everything from high level controllers to interactive dashboard designing.
Definition of Internet of Things:
Internet of Things is a general term used for devices talking over a network for the purpose of Monitoring, Analysis & Control without any human interference.
As per the definition you will learn the design for all three aspects of IoT i.e. Monitoring, Analysis & Control
This course is based on hands on approach where you will be doing various projects with different hardware and with different communication technologies so that you will not be limited to one platform.
You will do these 4 Major Projects which you can include in your CV as well
1. Weather Station Using Arduino
2. Water Level Email Notifier using Raspberry Pi
3. Water Level Indicator with a Globally accessible Dashboard
4. Smart Bulb which can be controlled from anywhere on the globe.
After doing all these high level stuffs your IoT design skills will improve gradually.
All the best!
- Anyone who is interested in learning about new technologies
- Students , developers and technical designers