Internet of things IoT- in Action (The software stack)
- No prior knowledge is expected. we will introduce all technologies Nifi, Kafka, Storm, Spark, Druid and will show their role in building IoT solutions
This course is to quickly learn all the technologies required to implement IoT solutions. The technologies to gather data, build messaging layer, quickly process real-time events, Analysis of data at rest, visualizations, machine learning and more.
You will see good example scenarios where IoT is used at its best. A scenario explained end-to-end with all participating technology stack.
You will get clear understanding of each technology component and you will be able to decide which technology to be used for which requirement.
Who this course is for:
- Any one who is interested in learning the technology stack behind IoT in a short span can take this course
- Introduction and course overview01:36
- Introduction to Tata-Band02:29
- Uses of Tata-Band in day to day life02:50
- how T-Band saves life02:37
- How T-Band saved the life - how it used IoT and Machine learning02:22
- Another example IoT- Truck streaming - a solution approach02:33
- What data is required to achieve this, how do we get the data02:27
- what is the technology behind this05:43
- Map our requirement to technologies03:45
- Data gathering and enrichment with Nifi10:08
- Messaging layer Kafka03:52
- Storm - creating a topology for IoT09:02
- Druid - Analysis and visualizations for IoT05:28
- Machine learning and analysis with Zeppelin - IoT05:59
I am a techie with a lot of interest in learning and implementing new technologies. I have more than 13 years of experience in implementing solutions. I have implemented several best practices in Database designing, performance tuning, IoT implementation, Splunk implementations and Hyperledger fabric implementations. I have a good experience in delivering sessions on all trending technology topics. Using the correct examples pushing the right information in to student's mind is my specialty...
I usually take the right examples and will demonstrate the example with full code and complete presentation. You contact me on the specified email id for more details about this content.