Internet Of Things (IoT) - Demystified using 3 IOT devices
What you'll learn
- Quickly learn about Arduino Uno, NODE MCU 8266 and Raspberry PI along with critical protocols and its communication to cloud
- Understand how micropython firmware are deployed or embedded on to IOT devices like NODEMCU ESP 8266 / ESP 32
- Understand commonly used IOT protocols such as REST API, MQTT through IOT based demonstration.
- Get an understanding about the latest IOT protocol LoRaWAN and its application
- Learn by doing a voice based smart building IOT application using open source application (Adafruit -MQTT,IFTTT) and mobile app (Google assistant)
- Single course - Get hands on with multiple : IOT Devices, protocols and cloud applications
- Analog sensor and digital sensor Interfacing with IOT device - Demonstration
- IOT Board comparison - Node MCU ESP 8266 Vs ESP 32 || Raspberry Pi 3 model B Vs Raspberry Pi 4
- Basic electronics and some programming experience particularly in python is desirable.
- Hardware : IOT boards - Arduino UNO, NODEMCU ESP 8266, Raspberry PI3 - This would be based on the activity you wish to build or practice
- Hardware: Other Components - Few resistors, potentiometer (5K~10K OHM), breadboard, LEDs, DHT 11 sensor
Become an expert in IoT in shortest possible time. This is an ultimate bundled course with multiple features and would truly stand out in the crowd.
Few of the unique features of the course are:
All in One:
This course has explanation and live demonstration on the most widely used IOT boards, namely.
Node MCU - ESP 8266 / ESP32 - Understand and use micro python, the latest programming languages in IOT
Raspberry pi 3- Model B.
Micro python are increasingly getting adopted these days in tiny micro controller IoT devices. Towards this, the course provide complete explanation right from flashing /installing micro-python in a micro controller IoT device - namely ESP Node MCU - 8266 up to its integration to cloud.
Added to this, has simple and easy to understand demonstration on REST API and MQTT protocols which are widely used in resource constrained IOT devices such as ESP NODE MCU - 8266, Raspberry pi etc.
For better understanding on cloud integration data analytics with IoT, wide range of open source platform as a service cloud(PaaS) have been used:
google assistant with IFTTT , Adafruit IO dashboard
Voice based IOT - smart building application using NODE MCU 8266 . This is demonstrated using open source application and mobile app - google assistant.
Finally, all the code units (micropython ,python & Arduino IDE) used in the course are available in the resources for download.
Once you have gone through the course, you would have a expert level understanding of not only IOT devices but also the some of the critical protocols used in IoT and its integration to cloud platform. More importantly, all this is explained through the widely used IoT language of Python.
Good luck on being early adopter of IOT and on your journey of exploring the next generation technology revolution!
Who this course is for:
- Any one interested and learn about different IOT devices, its associated protocols and its communication with cloud world
- Engineering students who are interested in Internet of things , taking up up projects in Internet of things and career in IoT.
Having over 25 + years of IT industry experience (Product development, Consulting & Training).
His last engagement was with Oracle India (initially with consulting and then with Oracle university) , which was for more than 12 years. Prior to this, had worked with Cap Gemini (formerly iGate Global Solution), GE to name a few.
Had managed projects and programs in Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Intelligence implementations in the range of 3000 man days with revenue about 6mil US$ per year. These projects are on industry domains, such as Oil and Gas, Process Manufacturing, Hi-Tech Retail & Telecom across the globe.
Was awarded with "pace setter" , "best managed " project awards in recognition of efforts in project management.
He was also instrumental in design, development and roll-out of Graduate Hire program on Oracle Products stack for partner IT services companies in recent times.
Right from college was fascinated about devices and sensor interaction with computer, which made him focus on micro-controller in early 90's and that eventually attracted him towards field of Internet of things and Machine learning, AI these days.
Due to his vast experience, he has crafted varied unique courses in Udemy related project management, Internet of things, ERP & BI, Database modeling and design, SQL, Linux and more importantly on Cloud Infrastructure. Has plans to create more, as his passion has been on knowledge acquisition and sharing.
He is certified as
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Architect Professional.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Architect Associate.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Cloud Operations Associate.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Security 2021 Certified Associate
Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2021 Certified Specialist
Oracle Machine Learning using Autonomous Database 2021 Certified Specialist
Also certified in Python, IOT by NPTEL (Govt of India ) recently.
He holds a degree in engineering (Computer science) with MBA and a certified PMP since 2007