IoT Internet of Things Crash Course
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 14 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn about the ESP32 and why you must start using it
- Learn about the variants of the ESP32 module.
- Learn how to replace Arduino with ESP32 without coding effort
- Learn about the differences and similarities between the ESP32 and the Arduino
- Learn about the features ESP32 development kit
- Learn how to use the ESP32 advanced capabilities
- Learn how to use the ESP32 to connect any project to the Internet and display or exchange data
- Become confident in using the ESP32 in your projects.
- Use the ESP32 to enable your project to communicate with Bluetooth devices
- Basic Knowledge of Programming
>>> IoT Internet of Things Crash Course: Step by step is a course specially created for Electronic Geeks & Engineers who want to take their Electronics and Microcontroller Projects to the next level, adding Wifi, Bluetooth connectivity and more processor power while maintaining battery life <<<
Welcome to this course.
The course lesson will explain “How to work on ESP32 Board” by using C Language and the famous Arduino IDE development environment. This course will work best for you if your basic knowledge of Electronics and Arduino. You will learn how to interface the ESP32 Board with your Computer and Control it in no time.
ESP32 can be used in your Engineering projects, Industrial Projects, or IoT Home Automation related projects.
Why Learn ESP32?
If you an Engineering or Science student you might come across projects in which you want to control or monitor via internet, ESP32 with it's Robust Design, Ultra-Low Power Consumption, High Level of Integration and Hybrid Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Chip is the best fit to get started in Internet of Things World.
We will explore:
Digital Output: Blinking a LED
Digital Input: Reading a Touch Sensor
Analog Input: Reading a variable voltage from a potentiometer
Analog Output: Controlling a LED brightness
Analog Output: Controlling a Servo Position
Reading Temperature/Humidity Data with a Digital sensor
Connecting to the Internet and getting local time
Receiving data from a simple local web page, turning on/off a LED
Transmitting data to a simple local webPage
At the end of this course, you can create Innovative IoT Projects. The only thing that you need to do is THINKING, WIRING & CODING.
- Engineering Students - Electronics, Electrical & Computer Science
- High School Science Students
- Electronic Geeks, Hobbiest & Art Students
- Embedded Systems Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- IoT and embedded systems Geeks
- Anyone interested in connecting his project to the internet with a low budget solution
ESP32 is capable of functioning reliably in industrial environments, with an operating temperature ranging from –40°C to +125°C. Powered by advanced calibration circuitries, ESP32 can dynamically remove external circuit imperfections and adapt to changes in external conditions.
Ultra-Low Power Consumption
Engineered for mobile devices, wearable electronics and IoT applications, ESP32 achieves ultra-low power consumption with a combination of several types of proprietary software. ESP32 also includes state-of-the-art features, such as fine-grained clock gating, various power modes and dynamic power scaling.
High Level of Integration
ESP32 is highly-integrated with in-built antenna switches, RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise receive amplifier, filters, and power management modules. ESP32 adds priceless functionality and versatility to your applications with minimal Printed Circuit Board (PCB) requirements.
Hybrid Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Chip
ESP32 can perform as a complete standalone system or as a slave device to a host MCU, reducing communication stack overhead on the main application processor. ESP32 can interface with other systems to provide Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functionality through its SPI / SDIO or I2C / UART interfaces.