Internet of Things Business Impact
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 43 articles
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to ideate applications for Internet of Things in your business context.
- You will gain an understanding of the business implications of Internet of Things.
- You will be able to design Business Models for Internet of Things applications.
- You will get to know many very useful tools for the above tasks.
- You should be interested in internet of things, digital transformation and strategy. There is no specific knowledge or tools required as a prerequisite.
The idea of the Internet of Things (IoT) has been around for several years now. But still industry - incumbents and startup - searches for applications and appropriate business models.
This course introduces the most important concepts of the internet of things and various mechanisms that make IoT useful. The IoT value stack is introduced, too, as well as a short introduction to business model innovation.
This is the basis for more advanced lections on the impact of IoT on business models and on IoT business opportunities and revenue models.
Throughout the course participants will get to know useful tools and schemas that facilitate transfer to own business context and challenges.
This course is for you, if you are enthusiastic about digital transformation and internet of things, but still need to figure out how to translate these ideas to your business context, your strategy and into sustainable business models.
There is no specific knowledge or tools needed as a prerequisite to take this course.
- People enthusiastic about digital transformation and internet of things, who want to better understand how this can be translated into a business strategy and business models.
In this video I share my view on where the IoT is today with respect to the vision explained above. In addition, I introduce comfylight an IoT product that was drafted at the Bosch IoT Lab. I will use Comfylight in this course frequently to explain concepts.