Internet of things and everything: A Workshop on ZIGBEE
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Design and Develop a Product based on Zigbee
- Wireless Application Hardware Design, Testing and Certification
- Make use of ZigBee for any wireless connectivity end application
- Basic C Coding
- Idea of Wireless fundamentals
- PCB layout basics(optional)
Zigbee is a popular wireless communication protocol standard ideal for sensor based networks. This course provides an exposure to Zigbee standard and teaches how you can design a product based on Zigbee, covering the a real life example of Smart Energy Meter.
The Product certification section teaches you some very important guidelines for laying out your own PCB, which applies to all the wireless technologies PCB boards.
Although there is a lot of data on Zigbee on web, but sometimes to much of it also confuses, hence have only discussed the most relevant, important and needed one for designing a product on Zigbee.
It is the first tutorial of the series and will be followed by Bluetooth Low Energy and 6LowPAN. Stay tuned.
- Students, Embedded Engineers and Developers
- Embedded Trainers and Trainees
- A must for Students, Embedded Engineers and Developers
- Embedded Trainers and Trainees should take it
- Not for those who believe in everything for free