Fundamentals of IoT - Internet of things
What you'll learn
- Only one IoT course on Udemy which covers every topic which help you to grow in filed IoT from beginner to expert level
- This course is fully focused on giving student knowledge about everything which are required to Understand IoT (Internet of Things)
- This course is Designed to make strong foundation and prepare student to grow their career in the field of IoT (Internet of Things)
- Best part is after every topic user have to solve 4-5 questions in every quiz which help student to understand every topic related to IoT (Internet of Things)
- This course is very helpful if you want to explore Internet Of Things ( IoT ) as a career.
- Words and Language used in this course is very simple and easy to understand.
- No prerequisites required anyone can join
This course is Designed to make strong foundation and prepare professional or student to grow their career in the field of IoT ( Internet of Things )
In this course you all are going to learn about Brief introduction of IoT with real life example and you will get know about What is Internet, how Internet works & more then after this you will understand the necessary part of Electronics, and then you will get to know about IoT boards, sensors and Actuators. after that you are going to learn the programming for IoT board ( Arduino UNO & NodeMCU ) in this you will create 8+ projects and after that you will get know about cloud and how you can use it with IoT and lots more.
Apart from the video lectures, This course has Articles on each and every topic which help you to understand better.
The quiz are designed to assist you to increase your knowledge about every topic.
This course is fully focused on giving you knowledge about Everything related to IoT, like Internet, Electronics, IoT boards, sensors, actuators, Coding, interfacing of sensors and actuators with IoT boards including Coding part and cloud also, so that student can learn everything about IoT technology.
And we have discussed the Real life example of IoT ( Internet of Things ) so that you can connect and understand more about IoT ( Internet of Things ).
Teaching Methodology Highlights:
1) Professionally authored and edited lectures for serious and easy learning
2) Easy presentation style, with power points !!
3) Generous use of technology enabled teaching products to enhance learning outcome
4) Carefully planned and sequenced small lectures most of them under 3 min many under 2 min.
5) Guaranteed learning in every lecture!
6) Generous descriptions for each lecture and Section.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner student who want to make a good foundation in IoT (Internet of Things) can join this course.
- There is no field compulsion, Anyone from any field can take this course and increase his or her knowledge.
Master's in Computer Application and A tech enthusiast in field of IoT and AI.
Apart from this I love to teach and I take python and IoT.
Even I have completed 10+ online certificates from many reputed college in world like University of California, Phong University from South K., Mosco Institute of Physics and Technology, IBM, Google etc.