International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
What you'll learn
- Understand the IFRS standards with practical explanations and examples.
- Understand how a consolidation of financial statements works with the application of IFRS 10.
- Understand the new Revenue standard (IFRS 15).
- Obtain the actual IAS and IFRS standards used in this course to read and go through whilst the lecturer explains the concepts.
- We have supplied you with all of the IFRS standards that we are covering in this course. You will find them within each lecture.
This course is designed to develop knowledge and skills in understanding and applying accounting standards and the theoretical framework in the preparation of financial statements of entities, including groups and how to analyse and interpret those financial statements. We will take a look at some of the more complex International Accounting Standards (IAS) as well as the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Once you have completed this course you will have a broader and in depth understanding of accounting and Financial Reporting to better prepare yourself for whatever challenges you may face within the world of finance.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who are wanting to get to grips with the knowledge of the IFRS standards.
Rowan is the Managing Director and CEO of Golden Egg Investment Holdings (Pty) Ltd and its subsidiaries. The group's core purpose is to provide quality education solutions to people within the financial industry across the world.
He formed the company, Aeon Plus (Pty) Ltd, in order for him to deliver high quality lectures to people across South Africa within this sector. However, he realised that the company can deliver the same high quality lectures across borders as well as other courses to assist people in achieving their highest potential. This is when Rowan created Golden Egg Investment Holdings (Pty) Ltd and formed companies within the group to deliver high quality education to everyone across the world in many sectors.
He followed his vision and passion and aligned himself with the correct partners and smartest minds within the industry in order for the group to deliver only the best of the best.
He completed his accounting and audit training at an audit firm within South Africa and has 5 years lecturing experience and 13 years auditing and financial accounting experience.
Rowan has been lecturing ACCA modules for 5 years.
Aeon Plus is a Gold Approved Learning Partner with the ACCA.