Internal Auditing Part I
What you'll learn
- Understand the purpose of Internal Auditing, why audits are conducted.
- Be able identify and explain risks, controls & other important terms in Internal Audit.
- Learn controls that can be used to protect your organization and assets against various risks
- Be equipped to conduct an audit from start to end.
- This course consists of videos and PDF documents with course notes.
Learn Internal Auditing and be able to audit any process withing a week.
The sole objective of this course is to turn beginners in Internal Auditing to masters in only seven days!
This course was created by Rethabiseng Erica Mosinyi, who has vast experience as an Internal Auditor in different industries.
After this course you will be able to audit any process in any industry.
It also can be used by those already in the field of auditing as a reference guide and if you are preparing for CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) exams, you definitely will need this.
Besides the videos, we also have included course notes for you to print out or transfer to your gadget of choice for reading on the go. You will also find MP3 format audio for you to use.
At the end of each section you will get the chance to test yourself with our quizzes before progressing to the next.
This course should take a total of one week to fully understand the processes.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a keen interest on how to conduct an Internal Audit & an interest in the processes involved in IA would benefit from this course.
- This course is for people who are starting out in the IA discipline & those who have some experience & want to add to their knowledge.
- Internal Auditors and business owners looking for a reference guide on IA, would find this course useful.
- Business owners and managers looking to learn about controls that can be used to protect their organizations and assets.
- Students who have a module of Internal Auditing who are studying Accounting and Auditing such as ACCA, Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), would benefit from this course.
I am an Internal Auditor, having graduated with a Bachelor of Accountancy from the University of Botswana in 2002.
The year I moved to Internal Auditing from Accounting was in 2006 and since then I have audited in various processes in the mining industry.
In my experience as an Internal Auditor I have had the fortune to perform various technical processes such as; recruitment, production input management, project management, payroll audit, special assignments - investigations, finance audit, plant maintenance audit, power management, water management, procurement and many others.
I have worked in different capacities starting as a trainee Auditor, Auditor, Senior Internal Auditor and my current position as Head of Internal Audit.
I am a full member of the Institute of Internal Auditors as well as Botswana Institute of Chartered Accountants.