Internal Audit For Beginners
What you'll learn
- Be able to define Internal Audit in a practical manner
- Be able to understand the roles and responsibilities of an Internal Auditor
- Set the foundation for starting a great career in Internal Auditing
- Excel in Internal Audit job interviews
- Be able to better understand the CIA studies
- No prior knowledge about Internal Audit is required. This course is designed for beginners.
Tired of presentations and courses that read from a book? This course aims to do the exact opposite. I want you to expand your knowledge on Internal Auditing and more importantly be able to use this newly founded knowledge in an informal conversational manner. The purpose of this course is for you to ace your job interviews, excel as an Internal Auditor, and prosper through your studies.
The fundamentals of Internal Auditing have been broken down in an extremely simplified manner. This course strikes a good balance between theory knowledge, and practical real-life examples from on-the-job experience with one of the renown global auditing firms. The majority of challenges I faced during my first 2 years of working as an Internal Auditor were due to my lack of knowledge, which could have been easily remediated through a simplified course like this. I am hopeful that this course will provide both aspiring Internal Auditors, and current Internal Auditors, with the knowledge they need to skip through the initial challenges I faced.
The course also ends by giving you an indication as to what I believe are characteristics that define a great Internal Auditor. I can guarantee you that technical expertise will come with time. However, characteristics and personal traits will not. You are either born and brought-up with them, or have to spend extra time developing yourself in a way that is congruent with favorable characteristics. Use this course to note down what these characteristics are, and find out what you may have to potentially work on outside of the Internal Auditing realm.
I want to see you prosper, and I am hopeful that this course will allow you to do just that!
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Internal Auditors
- Knowledge seekers
- Internal Auditors with 1 - 2 years of experience
- University students with courses on Internal Audit, and fresh graduates
A Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) with an additional Certification on Risk Management Assurance (CRMA) with several years of industry experience, breaking down the complexities of Internal Auditing in a simple manner. I explain the knowledge I have accumulated through my years in simple terms, making it easy for anyone to grasp.