Intermediate Accounting: Learn Everything!
What you'll learn
- Finally understand the concepts of accounting in a fun way, while retaining all the information.
- Refresh their understanding of basic financial accounting concepts
- Learn the conceptual framework of financial reporting
- Prepare the income statement
- Prepare the Balance Sheet
- Prepare and present the supplementary Disclosures
- Review the concept of Time Value of Money
- Analyze receivables and write-off bad debts
- Value Inventories and use the basic inventory assumptions
- Apply the lower-of-cost-or-market
- Prepare the statement of cash flows using the indirect method
- Prepare the statement of cash flows using the direct method
- Basic knowledge of financial accounting
- Detailed mindset
- Any material or device that will allow you to take notes
~~~Learn everything about Intermediate Accounting in about 4 hours.~~~
I believe that you should not fall asleep when learning something new. You need to be encouraged and excited instead. In order to be excited about learning, you need to understand easily. If you struggle to understand, of course you will fall asleep. I have implemented a new way of teaching. Animated videos which are easy to understand. Problem solving videos that teach you how to apply what you have learned. Learning has never been so exciting.
In this course you will find great tools used in business that will aid the decision-making process. You will be able to identify and use important accounting information, identify and analyze various alternatives (projects, investments), and choose the best.
In this course you will find everything explained with a video lecture. There are 2 types of video lectures. The first type is an animated (cartoon) video that breaks down the most difficult concepts used in business. The second type is a problem solving shared screen that will help you with the calculations and analysis, as well as your thinking process.
Depending on your commitment, this course can take you somewhere from a week to few weeks to complete. The curriculum is designed as such, so that you will retain the information you will receive.
Whether you are a business owner, manager, or a student, you will need this course. This course will provide you with great tools that will make your decisions much more informative and calculated.
Who this course is for:
- CPA exam takers
- College students (MBA and Accounting)
- Business Owners
An Accounting Professor, Investor and Entrepreneur who teaches at multiple colleges in the US, including University of Washington. Stefan has also established multiple companies and invested in multiple start-up companies. Additionally, he is the author of the books "Financial Accounting" and "What College Didn't Teach You!". His area of expertise is concentrated in Accounting Forensics, which focuses on financial fraud, creative accounting, and anti-money laundering.
In every course Stefan makes, you will find the difference in teaching. He has his own way of creating interesting videos (less than 5 minutes, of course) in which you will find everything you need to know about a specific topic. The DIFFERENCE is that his videos are fun to watch and will give you the desired "Aha!" moment. You will never forget the information, since each one is very descriptive.
Stefan's classes are very dynamic and make you eager to learn.