Learning Django -Programming for Intermediate Django Users
What you'll learn
- Once you have completed this training course, you will have learned how to build modern, scalable, and maintainable web applications with Django
- Learn to build Web Apps with Django
- Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons
- PC or MAC
In this Intermediate Django training course, expert author Mark Lavin will teach you how to build a modern, scalable, and maintainable web application with Django. This course is designed for users that are already familiar with Django and web development.
You will start by learning about customization, then jump into learning about management commands, including how to write a management command, add command options, and test management commands. From there, Mark will teach you about views and templates, AJAX with Django, migrations, and user input and management. This video tutorial also covers asynchronous tasks with Celery, including how to create a task, run periodic tasks, and monitor Celery. Finally, you will learn about settings and configuration and code quality.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have learned how to build modern, scalable, and maintainable web applications with Django. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for users that are already familiar with Django and web development
- Geared to Django users who want to surpass their beginner skills
Infinite Skills is a Canadian based company who offer a huge and ever growing range of high quality eLearning solutions that teach using studio quality narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples and comprehensive working files. All courses are created by trained educators and experts in video based education.
The emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential for progressing in today's commercial environment.