Interior Design: Ultimate Essentials & Industry Techniques
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course, students will be equipped with both Theory and Practical Knowledge that will elevate their Design Skills
- Design Principles and Color Theory and how to Apply this knowledge to a home
- The basics of Lighting Design and how designers leverage great lighting for Interior spaces
- Techniques and Considerations on how to choose Paint colors and sheens
- How to properly arrange Furniture, Hang Artwork, and use Drapery
- How to select and arrange Florals and Greenery to add a luxurious layer to a home
- Just be present and ready to learn!
This course covers Essential Design Theory and Specific Industry Skills that will take your designs to the next level.
This 1-hour course is divided into 5 sections + a bonus section; the lessons are filled with examples that demystify abstract concepts and walk you through how to apply useful design techniques in your own home.
What you'll take away from this course:
The Design Principles and how to use them
Color Theory and how to apply Color to Interior Spaces
How to elevate your home with Lighting Design
How to Select Paint Colors and Sheens
How to arrange Furniture, Artwork and hang Drapery
Bonus: How to live Luxuriously on a Budget
Don't worry - Whether you are a design enthusiast, a stay at home parent, or a busy professional - this course was created for students from all levels.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners from all professions and stages in life
- Interior Design enthusiasts
- Interior Design Students
- Those preparing for a Home Renovation
Hello, I'm Boki!
I am an interior designer from Toronto, Canada and I've designed beautiful luxury homes for my clients.
I believe in sharing what I know with others so everyone can benefit from interior design in their lives.
Great Interior Design has everything to do with improving human lives by function + aesthetics.
I am also passionate about all things entrepreneurship, design, and cats!