INTERIOR DESIGN - for your home and for starting a business
What you'll learn
- In this course you will learn about Interior Design & Home Styling, design principles, elements, styles, room by room design, managing an Interior Design business
- No prior knowledge
This course will teach you fundamentals, concepts & practical implementation of interior styling:
Create the structure to your project and formulate a DESIGN CONCEPT: How to analyze a space for design; What elements to consider first; What to take into account when choosing design features; How to work with practical building features and utilities; How to use a space & flow chart to plan your project
Create SKETCHES AND PLANS
How to make a MOOD BOARD
ROOM BY ROOM DESIGN- Balancing space and function with style; Choosing harmonizing/contrasting or feature materials for floors and walls; Blending lighting with your overall design concept; Choosing fabrics, textures & patterns that please clients senses
How to CHOOSE COLOR combinations
Working with the CLIENTS and with a TEAM
Starting an INTERIOR DESIGN BUSINESS - get legal, management, marketing, professional relationships
Creating an imaginative and good design also considering environmental policies, climate changes, health and safety rules
At the end of this course you will be able to:
Have more knowledge and skills about this topic
Help friends and family with their interior design
Design exquisite home interiors without leaving yours
Set up your own interior design business, know how to manage it and how to be efficient
Working through the layers and steps of interior design and home styling, this course will help develop your creative process so you make aesthetically pleasing design choices that fulfill your clients’ functional and personal design requirements.
This course is ideal for anyone who is interested in interior design or wants a career in interior design.
Who this course is for:
- Interior design lovers
- People who want to start a business in Interior Design
- People who want to create their own style and decorate their home in the best way
I am an active, practical, talented person with experience in many creative and humanitarian fields, in several countries and cultures.
I am a wife and mother and I have working experience in social-humanitarian, community development, leadership, marketing, filming and video editing, SEO, content writing, graphic design, web design, interior design, and many more.
I have several qualifications, formal studies, or short-term courses:
-Teacher and Trainer: Foreign languages BCA teacher degree, Training of Trainers course
-Administration: accountancy, Master in Project Management, leadership courses
- Studies in media and design: video editing, marketing and image, SEO, copywriting, web design, Microsoft Office programs, graphic design
- Home design - internationally accredited diploma in Interior Design & Home Styling
- Various courses in social and the humanitarian field: social assistance course, methods of educating children, working with children with disabilities, families in need, community development, humanitarian projects, healthcare for people with HIV/ AIDS, etc
- Christian studies