Interior Design as a Business
What you'll learn
- Students will learn how to start an interior design business.
- Students will learn the key concepts to having a successful interior design entrepreneurship
- Courses will cover the business of design, branding & messaging, target market & entry methods, vendor and supplier relations, contracts and more
- Students will be given an opportunity to get one on one sessions with the instructor to help with all their interior design and business related questions
- Passion for interior design and interest in entrepreneurship or owning your own business.
This exclusive Masterclass is designed to teach you the basics of how to commence your own interior design business journey and equip you with the tools to be ready to leap into a dream career whether it be today, in six months or two years from now! My strategies, lessons and tips are timeless & applicable to any community in any country. Whether you are a stay at home parent, a busy working executive, looking to shift careers, somebody starting a brand new career path or just someone exploring the idea of entrepreneurship , Interior Design as a Business is a fantastic choice.
Interior Design as a Business Masterclass is designed to cover the following course material:
Module 1: Introduction to Interior Design
What is interior design and décor?
How much of an impactful career option would Interior Design be for you
Module 2: The Business of Interior Design
This module will cover the business basics like setting up a business identity, locations, costs, the how to’s to consider…
Module 3: Business Brand + Message
What image do you want to build for your brand?
What marketing collateral do you need ?
Module 4: Identifying your Target Market & Market Entry
Who is ideal customer and demographic?
Where are you going to be launching your business and how will you enter that market?
Module 5: Business Marketing
What streams and funnels will you be implementing to market your business?
How will you incorporate digital marketing essential such as website, SEO, social media etc?
Module 6: Vendor & Trade Relations
How to build supplier relations?
How important is your trades team?
Module 7: Client Consultations
The main elements to consider for the first consultation
Should the first consultation be free or paid?
Module 8: Contracts & Accounting
What are the systems in place to manage the projects?
What steps are being taken for the business to come out profitable?
Who this course is for:
- An ideal student would either be starting their interior design career or at a point in their career where they are looking for a change.
- or at a point in their career where they are looking for a change. Students who are passionate about business ownership but do not no where to start, this course would be in ideal fit for them.
Hi I’m Sakina owner of FW Luxe- Décor & Lifestyle. I am excited to share my experience and expertise of over 17 years in fashion, media, interior design, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, business specific marketing strategies and most of all my love for the interior design business!
As a professional having worked both in the corporate world as well as having my own business, I know the challenges of both worlds. As individuals there are also the challenges of every day life, family, friends, other commitments that can add to the daily pressures.
I thought about this venture for quite some time. I wanted to provide people who have creative aspirations but do not know how to apply themselves or even go about starting to organise their frame of thought- an avenue that would be ACTIONABLE.