Improve Children's Creativity and Focus With Easy Origami
- 43 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- After this course you can fold easy and creative origami models for learning, playing and creativity exploration.
- Origami Training gives the skills and a brings new exciting way to improve Children’s Creativity.
- You learn excellent memory and brain training improvement technique for all ages from children to older adults.
- You learn easy and exciting models which can be folded in many variations and its also fun to create your own.
- Fun and Exciting Origami Instructions to Explore and Wake Up Inspiration in New Way
- Origami can be folded almost anywhere, anytime, with just a sheet of paper.
- The models are recommended for children at age 6 and above. No earlier knowledge needed.
Online Origami Training for Adults gives the skills and a way to improve Children’s Creativity.
The course is a great mind and motor exercise for children and it is also a perfect opportunity for parent-child bonding! It is even more fun as children can learn how to make origami toys that they can play with while improving their creativity and their fine motor skills!
The course includes 9 different modules to wake up inspiration the new way. After the course you can teach and make Origami with kids.
Benefits of Folding skills
Inspires Children's Creativity
Train Memory and Brainwork
Better Motivation, Uplifts Mood
Improve Children’s Self-Confidence
Origami is excellent creativity improvement technique for all ages from kids to older adults. Figures can be fold in all shapes and sizes and has been known to help brain function and development, as well as improving memory and other cognitive functions.
Start Now and Enjoy the Course!
LEARN. EXPLORE. GROW.
- Origami Training for Adults gives the skills and a way to improve Children’s Creativity.
- This course is recommend for parents, grandparents, teachers and instructors. Children can also independently watch the videos to improve folding skills.