Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) v3
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Once the course is complete, the students will be able to:
- Provide information and explain new technologies, such as IWAN, IoE, and IoT along with SDN Network evolution and the effects it has
- Understand the process of connecting to WANs in addition to understanding how to deploy network security; install, manage, and function a medium sized network.
- The prerequisites include knowledge of the following:
- Protected network devices
- Executing Internet Connectivity
- Arranging network devices
- Network Basics
- Executing elementary IPv6 connectivity
- Executing local area networks
This course was developed by the Cisco Learning Partners to aid their end user customers. The Cisco Certification Training- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) v1.1 is led by a certified instructor, who will teach you about the process of configuring, troubleshooting, as well as verifying numerous Cisco networking devices that are present in a small network environment.
Additionally, it also provides in-depth knowledge regarding Cisco Catalyst Switches and Cisco Routers that are linked together via LANs and WANs, usually available at medium sized network sites.
- This course is intended to be undertaken by the following professionals
- Network Engineers
- Network Managers
- Operators for Network Support
- Operators at Help Desk