Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) v3
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Once the course is complete, the IT professional will be able to:
- Develop internet linking
- Witness network basics and produce simple LANs.
- Improve and upgrade small and mediocre sized networks.
- Explain the basics of IPv6.
- Operate, handle and provide safety to network devices.
- Prior to enrolling in this course, students must be aware of the following:
- IP Address Basics
- Using computers and basic internet service
- The process of handling as well as operating a basic PC operating system.
The Cisco Certification training course-Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) v3.0, offers everything you need to know about core switching, routing, and other technologies utilised for the network layers from 1 to 3. Some topics have been explained in great detail, such as access points, interactions of the firewalls, IPV6, additional focus on basic network security, and other important network functions. It is detailed course, led by an instructor, which provides hands on practical experience through labs, lecture handouts, and deployment using examples. Virtual IOS is used in fully developed labs to practice the aforementioned topics, by providing environments with topologies which offer immense learning and great insight. Each singular module has its own set of labs. Completing this course will help the students in preparing for Cisco: ICND1 Exam.
- The course is intended to the be undertaken by;
- Cisco Channel Associates
- Engineers for network support
- Network Managers
- Network Experts